Yami Gautam has displayed her talents as a baker many times on her Instagram. Earlier this year, the actress shared her recipe for a delectable chocolate cake, displaying that she’s a pro when it comes to whipping up baked goods.
More recently, the actress treated her nephew, who she fondly calls ‘Donut’, to her homemade banana cake and it looks too good to not be tried once at home.
The recipe is simple and requires basic ingredients and Donut’s enthusiastic response to it is a good enough testimony.
So if you’re in the mood to bake something warm and comforting this weekend, try Gautam’s delicious banana cake recipe and see for yourself if it’s as yummy as the video made it look.
Here’s a quick recipe to make Yami Gautam’s banana cake easily at home…
Yami Gautam’s easy and delicious banana cake recipe
210 gm Butter
240 gm Brown Sugar
150 gm overripe Bananas
200 gm Milk
300 gm all purpose Flour
10 gm Baking Powder
2 gm Cinnamon Powder
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
1) Smash the bananas in a bowl until they’re smooth.
2) Mix room-temperature butter, and sugar till they form a smooth mixture and then add the crushed banana, milk and vanilla essence.
3) Add the flour and baking powder and cinnamon to the mixture.
4) Make sure the batter resembles cake batter. An easy way to do this is by lifting it with a spatula. If it takes 3-5 seconds to fall, then you’re good.
5) Bake at 165 C for 30 mins.
6) Enjoy your freshly baked banana cake!