Bollywood heartthrob Vicky Kaushal, who is eagerly anticipating the release of his next film Zara Hake Zara Bachke, alongside the charming Sara Ali Khan, recently commemorated his 35th birthday with great fanfare.
Known not just for his acting prowess but also for his dedication to a wholesome lifestyle, Kaushal knows how to munch on snacks that are as nutritious as they are lip-smacking. One treat that has stolen his heart? The irresistible Bajra Chocolate Chip Cookies ‒ sans the gluten and refined sugar!
Kaushal recently posted pictures of these healthy cookies from a bakery named ‘Butterfingers By Preetanjali’ on his Instagram stories and wrote, “Yummiest healthy things to binge on.”
Going by the ingredients that Kaushal shared, these scrumptious delights are the perfect blend of flavour and nourishment, proving once again that the Uri star’s taste buds are as adventurous as his movie choices.
If you want to try making a healthier, yet still delicious, version of chocolate chip cookies, here’s how you can do it at home…
Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
1/2 cup Bajra Flour
1/2 cup Salted Butter
1/4 cup Powdered Jaggery,
2 tbsp Chocolate Chips
1 tsp Vanilla Essence.
- Mix butter and jaggery well in a bowl.
- Sift in the bajra flour and eggs into the butter mixture.
- Add vanilla essence and chocolate chips, and knead a perfect dough.
- Divide the dough into small cookie balls and place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake them at 180°C for 13-15 minutes until the sides start browning.
- Allow them to cool down and transfer them to an airtight jar.
- Your healthy choco-chip cookies are ready for munching. Enjoy!