One (or several) late nights spent binge-watching the latest web series and you’ll be saying hello to puffy under-eyes and dark circles, making you resemble a distant cousin of a cranky racoon.
Add up the late night parties, ever-increasing screen time and an all-over lack of quality sleep and you will find it hard to combat the tired and dull-looking under-eye area. While ice-cold spoons can offer a quick fix, an under-eye mask can be a lifesaver in the situation.
The right mask can help reduce puffiness and dark circles without irritating the delicate skin of the under-eye area.
How To Use An Under-Eye Mask
The best part about using an under-eye mask is that you can pop one on while doing your chores to get fresh-looking eyes with minimal effort. While the right way will be prescribed on the packaging of the eye mask of your choosing, these are a few steps you can follow to get the most out of your eye mask…
- Remove all make-up from your face and make sure your skin is cleansed properly before using the mask.
- Try picking up the mask using a pair of tweezer to avoid contamination.
- Gently place the mask under your eye and adjust its position.
- Leave the mask on for the prescribed time (or at least 15 minutes) and remove.
- Gently pat in the excess serum into your skin.
Now that you’re ready to give under-eye masks a go, here are some of our recommendations that could take care of dark circles, puffiness, and other issues…
DISCLAIMER: Consult your dermatologist if you have sensitive skin and read the ingredients thoroughly before using.