Sara Ali Khan is known for her ‘fitspiration’ Instagram videos and dedication to maintaining a healthy lifestyle. She made her Bollywood debut in 2018 and has since become a well-known actress and fitness icon in India.
Khan has been open about her journey towards a healthier and fitter lifestyle. Before her acting career, she struggled with her weight and subsequent hormonal issues and often felt self-conscious about her body. However, she found the motivation to transform her health and has since become a strong advocate for healthy living. She is known for her love of yoga, which she practises regularly, as well as for her commitment to regular exercise and a balanced diet.
Her transformation has been well-documented in the media, and she often shares her workout routines and healthy meal plans on social media to inspire and motivate others. The Love Aaj Kal actress’ fitness journey is a testament to the power of taking control of one’s health and wellness. Celebrity nutritionist Dr Siddhant Bhargava recently revealed that the actress feasts on healthy, delicious keto-friendly dishes.
One of her favourites is keto-friendly zucchini pasta, the doctor shared. A keto diet is a very low carb, high fat diet that is said to be great for people looking to shed some kilos. Here’s how Sara Ali Khan likes her healthy zucchini pasta!
150 gms Zucchini
7 grams / 1/2 tbsp Butter
3 to 4 Cloves of Garlic
70 gms Tomato Purée
30 gms Cheese
20 gms Cream
150 gms Chicken Breast
1 tbsp Chilli Flakes
1 tbsp Oregano
1 tbsp Basil leaves
Salt & Pepper.
1. Ditch the regular pasta and cut a zucchini in thin layers resembling pasta. You can also use a spiralizer to make spaghetti-like strands.
2. Next, prepare the sauce. Heat 1/2 tbsp butter in a pan and saute the garlic in it.
3. Add previously prepared tomato puree and salt to it. Let it simmer for a while.
4. Add cheese, chilli flakes, oregano and some cream.
5. In a different pan, saute the cherry tomatoes, the zucchini and the chicken breast with salt and pepper- all separately!
6. Add the zucchini pasta and the shredded chicken breast with the cheese sauce and garnish with chopped basil and leaves.
7. Top it up with the sautéed cherry tomatoes and enjoy the medley of flavours!