Karan Johar is a bonafide lover of desserts and his recent film shoot wrap-up proves that. The director-producer has ventured into anchoring, judging and acting scapes too, showing us myriad shades of his personality over the years. One little-known fact is his love for food, especially desserts.
Recently, Johar posted a reel on his Instagram, sharing a heartfelt message about the wrap up of his film shoot with lead actors Ranveer Singh and Alia Bhatt. At the wrap up, while there were tonnes of people, there was something else in abundance too— a series of cakes! A majority of them were, of course, chocolate cakes, while others had some interesting themes. The filmmaker’s go-to meals often end with desserts like chocolates, barfis, cakes or a special homemade chocolate fudge (which we’re here to decode!), as per an interview.
Gooey and filled with the crunchiness of walnuts, this 3-step chocolate fudge recipe by the director-producer Johar is quick and easy to make.
150 gm Butter
1 ½ tin Condensed Milk
200 gm Cocoa Powder
1/2 cup Chopped Walnuts
5-7 Walnuts, to garnish
1. In a pan, melt the butter. Once melted, add condensed milk.
2. Once they merge together, add cocoa powder. Keep stirring till completely mixed.
3. Add chopped walnuts. Mix well.
4. Pour it in a bowl and let it set in the fridge for a few minutes.
5. Garnish with walnuts and serve!
- Quick links
- Karan Johar