Arjun Kapoor made headlines this year for his impressive physical transformation that took him over 15 months to achieve. After losing oodles of weight, the 2 States actor has turned into a full blown fitness enthusiast and is making sure he sticks to his newly-minted health regime and lifestyle.
For a while now Kapoor has been keeping a very strict tab on his fitness and his diet. He has also become quite the regular when it comes to posting about his fitness routines, his diet, and more on social media. As part of his ‘Monday Motivation’ post, the actor even shared a video of him whipping up some healthy, protein-packed pancakes a while ago, and we can’t wait to try the recipe out.
The Ki and Ka actor has been experimenting with nutritious, fibre-rich, and high-protein food to maintain his weight loss and toned physique, and the pancakes he made seem like the perfect way to start your day on a healthy note.
Kapoor captioned the post, “How about some healthy pancakes for breakfast as your #MondayMotivation? 326 calories, 36 gm carbs, 16 gm protein, 14 gm fat Satisfaction = Unmatchable.”
The elements of the recipe were mainly bananas, eggs, cocoa powder, and a lot of maple syrup. For the final presentation, the actor served the pancakes in a porcelain bowl topped with roasted pumpkin seeds. Here’s the detailed recipe.
4 tbsp Oats
2 tbsp Flour
1 Egg Yolk
¼ cup Almond Milk
1 tsp Cocoa Powder
- Mash the banana in a mixing bowl.
- Add oats and flour to the mashed banana.
- Beat an egg yolk and add it to the mixture. Whisk everything well together.
- Pour in the almond milk and the cocoa powder and mix well.
- Pour the batter on to a greased non-stick pan to form small, round pancakes.
- Once one side is nicely cooked, flip the pancakes and repeat.
- Serve your pancakes with maple syrup and some healthy roasted pumpkin seeds and enjoy!